I. JOB INFORMATION
First Deputy Chairman of the Board for Perspective Development and Investment
Duration of the assignment
1 year with possible extension
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
Implement the policy of “Uzbekneftegaz” JSC in the field of perspective development and investments
III. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Determination of priority areas of Company performance elaborating its development strategy for the mid-term and long-term perspective, an investment plan for the development of the company choicely priority projects;
· Coordination of activities on foreign economic relations of the Company in terms of finding and attracting foreign investment, organizing project financing, attracting loans from commercial banks and IFIs, grant resources and etc.
· Coordination of activities to optimize the Company's management model, standardize and optimize business processes and structures, implement performance indicators in business processes, and to improve the mechanisms of strategic management;
· Determination of strategically important growth factors for shareholder value, levers of performance management and improving it by optimizing planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes on performance indicators;
· Determination of ways and directions of Company’s development in terms of reconstruction and technical re-equipment of existing production, the level of specialization and diversification of production hereinafter;
· Representation of the Company abroad, at intergovernmental commissions, business forums, visits, assistance for the participation of Company representatives in international and foreign events, in governmental agencies, regional associations and etc.;
· Coordination of process on obtaining the Company’s international credit rating from leading rating agencies (Standard & Poor's, Moody's, Fitch Ratings);
· Coordination of the development process, as well as the subsequent expertise of pre-project, project, tender documentation and contracts in authorized organizations, according to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 20.02.2018 No. DP - 3550;
· Control over the timely implementation of the activities provided by the Road Maps for the development of cooperation with foreign countries, accepted as a result of visits at the highest level, as well as protocol orders following the visits of the country's Leader to the regions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
· Higher education in management, economics, oil and gas industry overseas;
· A native of Uzbekistan;
· Experience in the field of business development, implementation of large investment projects in the energy industry (upstream, downstream oil and gas industry) and other production areas in a managerial position for at least 10 years;
· Readiness for business trips, travel to the regions of the Republic (several times in a month, 2-3 days), countries of origin of the main partners (neighboring countries, China, Korea, the United Arab Emirates, CIS countries, etc., one times in several months, 2-3 days);
· Advanced PC user (office programs MS Office);
· Knowledge of languages - English - advanced, writing and speaking, preferably - Russian, Uzbek.
· Candidates are invited to express their interest by sending a short motivation and a current CV to “Uzbeneftgaz” JSC, by e-mail at email@example.com.
· Additional information about the vacancies can be obtained by e-mail address given above or via the telephone: +998 71 207-27-72 (2-89)